Model No.: SINGLE PHASE AND THREE PHASE
@ Each pump with rated horsepower should match the automatic Control Box with the same horsepower.
@ Do not expose the control box to the strong sunlight or get it wet by rain. Put it in a well-ventilated place, and avoiding strong shock.
@ The live wire of three-phase power should go through on-off switch, the zero wire can go through directly.
@ Fuse requirement: Fusing current = rated current X (l. 5 ~2).
@ The water-level control of headwaters and water tower needs only an electrode conducting wire and a return conducting wire. The upper and lower limits of the water level can be differentiated by special "level divider". One side of it has a conducting wire, which should be connected with the terminal of "well electrode" or "tower electrode"; The other side has two conducting wires, of which the short one is the water-level upper limit conducting wire, while the long wire is the water-levellower limit conducting wire. Both conducting wires can be connected with electrode detector Respectively and be put at the required water levels. If the electrode cannot reach the required depth, the conducting wire can be lengthened. The return electrode must be placed under upper and 1ower electrodes.
@Short circuit shou1d be avoided between various conducting wires, electrode, and the wall of the well or tank.
@"Well Electrode" could not be installed if water is sufficient, and
The water level wil1 never be lowered to the intake of the pump, but the micro switchette on the upper part of the main circuit board should be turned to "right" (or connect terminal "well electrode" with "return electrode"), otherwise he switchettt should be turned to "left".
@ The app1ication of functions:
(1) Waterleve1 automatic contro1 with electronic protection: Turn the micro switchette on the upper part of main circuit board to "right "--water level automatic control status. Then. Turn the main switch on the faceplate to "left "--electronic protection status.
(2) Manual control with electronic protection: Turn the micro switchette on the main circuit board to "left"--manual control status, the main switch on the faceplate remains at" left" position.
(3) Relay protection: Turn the main switch on the faceplate to "right". Thus the maincircuit board is out of function.
(4) Electronic protection should be used first.
(5) Test phase vacancy and overloading:
On the lower right part of the main circuit board there are four micro buttons, which the top one is overloading test button, the 1ower three are phase vacancy test buttons. If the pump is working normally, press anyone of the four buttons fixedly, the automatic switch in the box will be automatically cut off within 5 seconds and self-locked. This indicates the protection function is OK. Each time after the switch is turned off, reset it first, turn the main switch to "stop" position, and wait for l5 seconds, the machine can be turned on again.
(1) Relay protection will function whenever a function has been chosen, but because itssensitivity is lower than electronic protection, electronic protection wil1 be a top
Priority ensuring double protection.
(2) 15 seconds will be required if restarting the machine when using electronic protection. Otherwise the "Memory" function will work, resulting in false overloading protection and the machine will be stopped. This is not a fault. Stop the machine for l5 seconds, and then restart it, everything wil1 be ok. Contact us if you need more details on Starter. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Starter Part、Auto Engine. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Control Box
Premium Related Products